It is essential for management within a production site to establish effective communication with workers. By displaying information in a poster format, management can be certain that the message being conveyed is visible to everyone.
In order to achieve this, there must be a fast and accurate means of communicating that information. Highly visible, large-format printouts assist in getting your message seen, especially in large open spaces such as factories. With PosterArtist, in just 4 easy steps you can create and print your own large-format displays to use as posters at work sites.
Poster ideas within the factory
- Process management charts, supervision charts and production line layout diagrams
- Parts inventory tables and shipment lists
- Warning notices for hazardous locations and/or materials
- Quality and yield displays
- Event and recreational posters
- Canteen menus and nutritional balance charts
- ISO-related notices
- Parts management charts
- Awareness banners
How using PosterArtist can assist you…
Communicate information to maximize your production potential
- The principal advantage offered by large-format posters is their excellent visibility. They can be seen without them needing to be close by, and they allow information to be shared with large numbers of workers at the same time.
- Resources and guidelines distributed at production meetings and work improvement sessions can be quickly produced as large-format posters to be posted on the walls.
- You can also produce banner-length prints, allowing you to prominently display slogans to boost motivation among production staff and promote greater awareness of key messages.
Create prints at anytime of the day, quickly & easily
- With just a few clicks of a button, PosterArtist allows you to produce large-format prints of presentation files created in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint or Excel to create posters displaying yield outcomes, production results, inventory levels and other data that varies from day to day with the Page Capture function.
- When urgent needs arise, such as a sudden change to the process chart or a warning notice that has to be displayed quickly, a large-format printer allows you to respond quickly to the new situation.
- In-house printing ensures that security and confidentiality are maintained.
- When prints are produced in-house, there is no risk that important internal information on production processes or results will be disclosed to an outside company.
Design with Ease – PosterArtist - So simple anyone can be a designer
- PosterArtist software provides you with an easy workflow solution for creating direct yet effective poster designs.
- You’re sure to find a template that fulfills your needs with a wide range of design templates provided within PosterArtist, which you can quickly customize to create your own original design simply by changing elements such as the font or color.
- If you still can’t find a layout that catches your eye, give the Auto Design function a try. Auto Design automatically generates a customized layout that adjusts depending on the input text and images selected. An assortment of designs patterns is then created, so you can find one that suits your application the best!