Large-format prints can be crucial in the retail environment. In-store posters need to provide up-to-date information that reflects rapidly changing marketing initiatives such as new product information, special pricing, discount offers and seasonal product specials. A versatile imagePROGRAF large-format printer combined with PosterArtist software is a unique combination that will assist in coping with modern-day demands.
Poster ideas within the store
- Posters for sales, rebates, and special offers
- Special pricing comparisons with competing stores
- Notices on new products and incoming shipments
- Lists of services
- In-store maps, floor guides and evacuation route maps
- Employee of the month posters
- Posters for sales campaigns
How using PosterArtist can assist you…
Creating posters for sales promotions
- Colorful and eye-catching posters are very effective in drawing people into the store.
- You can maximize customer interest by including photos or illustrations of current sale items, sales campaigns, or daily specials.
- For new products where customer recognition is essential, you can design a layout within a PosterArtist template to highlight product features.
Create posters at anytime of the day, quickly & easily
- With the help of PosterArtist software, in just a few clicks, you can produce large-format prints of in-store advertisements to notify customers of current promotions or sale items located throughout the store.
- The ability to produce large-format prints at any time allows you to respond quickly when the need arises. As the seasons change, so do the sales. PosterArtist helps you deal with this continuously changing environment by simplifying the poster creation process.
- By providing this service in-house, you can print just the number of prints you need, making printing faster and more cost effective.
PosterArtist - So simple anyone can be a designer
- PosterArtist software provides you with an easy workflow solution for creating direct yet effective poster designs.
- You’re sure to find a template that fulfills your needs with a wide range of design templates provided within PosterArtist, which you can quickly customize to create your own original design simply by changing elements such as the font or color.
- If you still can’t find a layout that catches your eye, give the Auto Design function a try. Auto Design automatically generates a customized layout that adjusts depending on the input text and images selected. An assortment of designs patterns is then created, so you can find one that suits your application the best!