Learn & Create / Tips & Tricks
Printing Directly From Cameras Or Memory Cards
- Sometimes, Direct Printing Makes Sense
- PictBridge Standard Helps Devices Interact
- Enjoy Greater Flexibility
- Pop a Memory Card Into Your Computer
How Can I Enhance My Images?
- Get Professional Results Without the Effort
- With Color Changes, Less Is More
- Connecting Resolution to Photo Size
- Easy-PhotoPrint EX Makes Creative Projects Easier
Print Bordered & Borderless Photos
How to Print Bordered and Borderless Photos with Easy Photo Print EX With Your Canon PIXMA Printer.
Digital vs Traditional
Scrapbooking is an excellent way to store photos and to preserve family memories. Traditional scrapbooking involved physically cutting and pasting photos, decorations, journal entries and memorabilia together in one album. It’s a wonderful way to share memories to the meaningful people around you. This hobby is fun, but it requires a great deal of time, space, and supplies. Digital scrapbooking lets you enjoy all the memories in a neat and organized way, plus you can always go back to easily revise!
New to digital scrapbooking? No problem! Below you'll find everything you need to get started with this easy guide to digital scrapbooking.
Genuine Canon Inks
When printing your photos and scrapbook layouts with Canon inkjet printers, it is recommended that you use genuine Canon inks and papers. Click to find out why.
Visit Quick Quotes Scrapbook for more
Tips & Tricks
Click here for Tips & Tricks from the Quick Quotes Scrapbook Company