Download the firmware package and follow the steps below:
1. CONNECT THE USB CABLE
Make sure the printer is connected to your computer via USB.
Disconnect all other cables, including LAN and USB for cameras and devices
2. OPEN PRINTER UPDATE UTILITY
WINDOWS - Open the Printer Update.exe
MACINTOSH - In the disk image, open Printer Update
3. CHECK THE MESSAGE UNDER STEP 1
Turn the printer power on then click Next
4. CHECK THE MESSAGE UNDER STEP 2, then click START
5. YOUR PRINTER IS UPGRADING!
An orange light will flash on the printer during the upgrade.
|IMPORTANT Do not turn off the printer or disconnect the USB cable until the upgrade is complete. Doing so may result in an error.
6. CHECK THE MESSAGE UNDER STEP 3, then click QUIT
FIRMWARE UPDATE COMPLETE - the printer power will turn off automatically.
* Please refer to the Upgrade Manual for more details on firmware upgrade preparation, upgrade steps, and troubleshooting. The Upgrade Manual is included in the firmware download.