California - Los Angeles
- Daffodil Days (American Cancer Society): The Los Angeles Branch office raised $1,365 for American Cancer Society.
- Earth Day: Earth Day was celebrated by offering a free E-Waste Recycle day in which employees brought in their old electronic equipment to recycle.
- Blood Drive (American Red Cross): The Los Angeles Branch office had their blood drive on 3/15/11 and December 2011.
- Annual Coastal Cleanup: Employees participated in the Annual Coastal Cleanup event at Doheny State Beach.
- Ronald McDonald Pop Tab charity program: The Los Angeles Branch office supports the Ronald McDonald House by collecting soda pop tabs in small Ronald McDonald houses that are placed around the office, once the houses are full the pop tabs are sent to the Ronald McDonald house to raise funds to help parents stay in the house while their children are in the hospital located close to the Ronald McDonald house. This event is an ongoing year round event.