To Owners of the VK-64/VK-16 Network Video Recording Software
Thank you for using Canon products.
VK-64/VK-16 Network Video Recording Software
This software update (Version 2.2.2) incorporates the following fixes.
- Fixes the following phenomena that occur with the VK Viewer.
- The VK Viewer screen becomes black, does not display images from
multiple cameras, and the following message appears: “Could not connect
- A runtime error in the VK-64/VK-16 Network Video Recording Software
occurs and the program stops working.
- Condition of occurrence: this phenomenon occurs if the auto-switch
function of the VK Viewer is used while the cameras are being repeatedly
connected to and disconnected from the VK Viewer’s network on a frequent
- Affected versions： VK-64/VK-16 V2.1 through V2.2.1
- Fixes a phenomenon, in which in rare cases, recording stops due to an
- Condition of occurrence: this phenomenon occurs in rare cases when
the user logs in from the VK Viewer to a recording server.
- Affected versions: VK-64/VK-16 V2.0 through V2.2.1
- Fixed a problem, in which camera images are not displayed or run
time errors occur in VK Viewer.
- Fixed a problem, in which recording operations stop on rare
Software Version 2.2.2, can now be downloaded by
This contact information is for residents of the
United States and Puerto Rico only. If you do not reside in the USA or Puerto Rico, please contact the
Canon Customer Support Center in your region.
Customer Support Operations
Canon U.S.A., Inc.