Thank you for using Canon products.
Product Canon VB-M700F
Firmware Version 1.1.1 incorporates the following improvement:
1. Transmission of data over networks that exhibit data latency has been improved, helping to increase frame rate delivery.
Firmware Version 1.1.1 contains all the improvements from previous firmware versions.
The download includes the following files:
Read Me Instructions (including change history)
Upgrade Tool Version 5
1. Support for Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 operating systems has been added.
2. Support for Internet Explorer 10 has been added.
3. Improved connectivity with OnSSI's recording system (VMS), confirmed with the Ocularis ES Version 3.6, to help avoid randomly losing communication with the camera and interruption of the footage, resulting in a black screen.
4. Implementation of Minor bug fixes.
5. The Network Camera Operation Guide has been revised to correspond with the improvements resulting from Firmware Ver.1.1.0.
1. Support for Internet Explorer 9.0.
2. Support for Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1.
3. Corrected bugs in recording-mode stream.
4. Connectivity when using non-Canon recording systems that support Canon network cameras has been improved.
1. Connectivity when using non-Canon recording systems that support Canon network cameras has been improved.
1. Transmission protocol added and minor Admin Tools bug fixes.
2. Operation Guide content related to the above changes has been updated.
This information is for residents of the United States and Puerto Rico only. If you do not reside in the USA or Puerto Rico, please contact the Canon Customer Support Center in your region.
Customer Support Operations
Canon U.S.A., Inc
|Contact Information for Inquiries|
|Canon Customer Support Center|
|For additional support options: www.usa.canon.com/support|