The incorrect ink descriptions displayed when performing Cleaning / Deep Cleaning have been rectified as shown bellow.
Old: Black: PGBK
Color: C, M, Y, BK
New: Black: BK
Color: C, M, Y, PBK
Mac OS X 10.3.9/10.4/10.5
Mac OS X v.10.5
1. When the monitor resolution is 1024 x 768 or less, as the ''Print'' and ''Cancel'' buttons are displayed behind DOCK, those buttons cannot be clicked.
(Preventive action) Change the DOCK displayed position and size.
2. The numbers in Start time / End time in Quiet Mode of Canon IJ Printer Utilities can not be changed when specify them on the keyboard.
(Preventive action) Specify the time using the arrow buttons.
3. When attempting to print, the printer does not operate in some instances.
(Preventive action) The following conditions are suspected:
3-1. An error has occurred in the printer. (Due to OS restrictions, an error message may not be displayed at error occurrence.)
3-2. The printer's job management function stops.
For the possible solutions, check the following:
(1) Check the printer LED indication for an error, and resolve the error, if any.
(2) Check that the printer and the computer are properly connected.
(3) Check the printer's Jobs window, by clicking the printer icon in the Dock. If the job management function is inactive, click Resume. If unnecessary jobs are accumulated, select them and click Delete.
4. Printing may stop prematurely or the print result may be incorrect when printing from the specific application.
Procedures for the download and installation
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.