- UFR II Printer Driver V2.30 for Mac OS X 10.6/10.7
The default setting for [Print Style] for some printers that support two-sided printing is [2-sided Printing].
For information on changing the print settings to 1-sided printing, refer to change_default_Mac.pdf included with the driver download.
Mac OS X v10.7
Mac OS X v10.6
The following instructions show you how to download the compressed files and decompress them.
1. To download files, click [I Agree-Begin Download] icon, select [Save]. The download will start automatically.
2. Files will be saved on your computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the Installer file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Correction for number of printer driver icons duplicating each time the Mac OS 10.6 is restarted while it is connected to L90 via USB
Resolves Print image issues for L90
Mac OS 10.6 support