English | Spanish | German | French | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Chinese
Modifications from Ver.2.13 to Ver.2.62
1. Mac OS X v10.7 has been supported.
2. The failures described below, which occur when using Mac OS X v10.6,
have been fixed.
- When printing data including characters, it is not printed properly.
- Only a part of data is printed, or data is printed in corrupt layout.
Modifications from Ver.1.90 to Ver.2.13
1. MacOSX10.6 SnowLeopard has been supported.
2. 64-bit has been supported. A single driver now supports both 32-bit and 64-bit.
3. A modification has been made so that when installing driver, printer driver ExtraKit is also installed.
The following hardware and software are recommended for this printer driver.
Mac OS X v10.4.11 to v10.7
- This printer will operate only with the operating systems listed above.
Recommended operating environment:
Macintosh Series Power PC G4,G5 or Intel processors running
Mac OS X v10.4.11 or later
1 GB or more
- HDD Capacity:
10 GB or more
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF5100
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6100
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6200
- This printer driver must be installed in the Mac OS in order to output print jobs to the printer.
- After installing this software, install Media Confuguration Tool, and run it to add the media information.
- We recommend that you upgrade the firmware of the printer to the latest version.
1. Download the file of the printer driver.
2. Double click iPF Driver Installer X, and execute the installation.
Follow the instruction of the screen after starting installation.