English | Spanish | German | French | Italian | Japanese | Dutch | Polish | Portuguese | Russian | Chinese
- [Photo Paper Plus Glossy II N] has been added to [Media Type].
When using "Photo Paper Plus Glossy II" with "Pro9000 Mark II; Photo Paper Plus Glossy II N," select "Photo Paper Plus Glossy II N" in [Media Type] of this driver.
- The default media type has been changed from "Photo Paper Pro II" to "Photo Paper Pro Platinum" as shown below.
- The look of the ICC profiles descriptions has been changed so that users can know which ICC profile is for which media / print quality when selecting the profile.
Mac OS X 10.3.9/10.4.11/10.5.8
1.The driver for the Pro9000 Mark II does not have Readme / Help files for Russian,Polish, and Portuguese. Canon IJ Printer Utility is not also displayed in Russian,Polish, and Portuguese.
Mac OS X v10.5
The numbers in Start time / End time in Quiet Mode of Canon IJ Printer Utilities may not be changed when users specify them on the keyboard.
Specify the time using the arrow buttons.
3. When ColorSync is selected in Color Matching, no operation can be performed in Color Options. All the items other than Sample Type are grayed out.
Mac OS X v10.4.11
When ColorSync is selected in Color Correction of the Color Options panel, no operation can be performed in Color Options. All the items other than Sample Type are grayed out.
Procedures for the download and installation
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.