imagePROGRAF Printer Driver is the software that prints from English Macintosh's application to Canon imagePROGRAF iPF510/iPF610/iPF710.
Modifications from Ver. 3.80
- [Economy Printing] has been added to [Advanced Settings] items.
* Available only when [Draft (xxxdpi)] is selected in [Print Quality:] with Plain Papers.
Mac OS 9.1 or later
Power PC G4 1 GHz or higher recommended
* This printer driver must be installed in the Mac OS in order to output print jobs to the printer.
* After installing this software, install Media Confuguration Tool, and run it to add the media information.
* We recommend that you upgrade the firmware of the printer to the latest version.
1. Download the file of the printer driver.
2. Double click iPF Driver Installer 9, and execute the installation.
Follow the instruction of the screen after starting installation.