imagePROGRAF Printer Driver is the software that prints from English Macintosh's application to Canon imagePROGRAF iPF510/iPF610/iPF710.
Modifications from Ver. 3.80
- [Economy Printing] has been added to [Advanced Settings] items.
* Available only when [Draft (xxxdpi)] is selected in [Print Quality:] with Plain Papers.
Mac OS X v10.2.8 - v10.4.11
Macintosh Series Power PC or Intel processors running Mac OS X v10.2 or later
* This printer driver must be installed in the Mac OS in order to output print jobs to the printer.
* If you use Printer Driver ExtraKit (Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy, etc.), install Printer Driver ExtraKit after installing the printer driver.
* After installing this software, install Media Confuguration Tool, and run it to add the media information.
* We recommend that you upgrade the firmware of the printer to the latest version.