imagePROGRAF Printer Driver is the software that prints from English Macintosh's application to Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8100/iPF9100.
Modifications from Ver.3.91
1. The problem that it is impossible to print more than 39 copies with AppleTalk using Photoshop Plug-in, has been fixed.
Mac OS X v10.2.8-v10.4
Macintosh Series Power PC or Intel processors running Mac OS X v10.2 or later
* This printer driver must be installed in the Mac OS in order to output print jobs to the printer.
* If you use Printer Driver ExtraKit (Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy, etc.), install Printer Driver ExtraKit after installing the printer driver.
* After installing this software, install Media Confuguration Tool, and run it to add the media information.
* We recommend that you upgrade the firmware of the printer to the latest version.
1. Download the file of the printer driver.
2. Double click iPF Driver Installer X, and execute the installation.
Follow the instruction of the screen after starting installation.