imagePROGRAF Printer Driver is the software that prints from English Macintosh's application to Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8100/iPF9100.
Modifications from Ver.3.91
1. The problem that it is impossible to print more than 39 copies with AppleTalk using Photoshop Plug-in, has been fixed.
Mac OS X v10.2.8-v10.4
Macintosh Series Power PC or Intel processors running Mac OS X v10.2 or later
* This printer driver must be installed in the Mac OS in order to output print jobs to the printer.
* If you use Printer Driver ExtraKit (Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy, etc.), install Printer Driver ExtraKit after installing the printer driver.
* After installing this software, install Media Confuguration Tool, and run it to add the media information.
* We recommend that you upgrade the firmware of the printer to the latest version.