1. To download files, click [I Agree-Begin Download] icon, select [Save], and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start the file download.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then [DiasServicePack_Multi] folder will be created.
4. Double-click the [DiasServicePack_Multi] folder.
5. Double-click the [DIASUPD.exe] file to start installation.
*When double clicking [DIASUPD.exe], dialog box will not show, but installation will be proceeded.
Execute [DIASUPD.exe] file after the printer driver for Windows 7/8 has been installed to your PC.