Driver and application software files have been compressed.
The following instructions show you how to download the compressed files and decompress them.
1. To download files, click [I Agree-Begin Download] icon, select [Save], and specify the directory where you want to save the file.
Click [Save] to start the file download.
2. Downloaded files are saved in the specified folder in a self-extracting form (.exe format).
3. Double-click the file to decompress them. A new folder will be created in the same folder.
The new folder has the same name with the decompressed file.
4. Log on as an Administrator. Full control access right for the printer is necessary for the installation of the CAPT printer driver.
5. From the Windows [Start] menu, select [Settings], then [Printers]. The [Printers] folder appears.
6. Click the [Add a printer] icon. The [Add Printer Wizard] dialog box appears, then start installation.
7. Durling driver installation, select the [Win2000] folder under the decompressed folder, as a driver file location.