English | Spanish | German | French | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Chinese
Modifications from Ver.2.60 to Ver.2.70
1. The failure that the printer cannot be switched over correctly has been fixed when using other models of imagePROGRAF printers as well.
Modifications from Ver.2.41/2.42 to Ver.2.60
1. Mac OS X v10.7 has been supported.
2. The failures described below, which occur when using Mac OS X v10.6,
have been fixed.
- When printing data including characters, it is not printed properly.
- Only a part of data is printed, or data is printed in corrupt layout.
Modifications from Ver.2.21 to Ver.2.41
1. The conversion accuracy of ColorGear has been improved.
2. The name has been changed from imagePROGRAF Printer Driver 2010 to imagePROGRAF Printer Driver 2011.
Modifications from Ver.2.19 to Ver.2.21
1. For enhanced usability, the driver UI has been partially changed so that [High-Precision Photographs] is in a position where it is easy to select.
2. The profile of Matching Method [Perceptual (People/ Dark Areas)] has been changed so that the color reproducibility and gradation are improved.
3. The problem that when small letters are used in the extension of ICC profile name, the ICC profile automatic setting process does not work properly has been fixed.
4. The name has been changed from imagePROGRAF Printer Driver 2009 to imagePROGRAF Printer Driver 2010.
The following hardware and software are recommended for this printer driver.
Mac OS X v10.4.11 to v10.7
- This printer will operate only with the operating systems listed above.
Recommended operating environment:
Macintosh Series Power PC G4,G5 or Intel processors running
Mac OS X v10.4.11 or later
1 GB or more
- HDD Capacity:
10 GB or more
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6300
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6350
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8300
- This printer driver must be installed in the Mac OS in order to output print jobs to the printer.
- After installing this software, install Media Confuguration Tool, and run it to add the media information.
- We recommend that you upgrade the firmware of the printer to the latest version.
1. Download the file of the printer driver.
2. Double click iPF Driver Installer X, and execute the installation.
Follow the instruction of the screen after starting installation.