English | Spanish | German | French | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Russian | Chinese
Modifications from Ver.4.30
a) For enhanced usability, the driver UI has been partially changed so that [High-Precision Photographs] is in a position where it is easy to select.
b) The profile of Matching Method [Perceptual (People/ Dark Areas)] has been changed so that the color reproducibility and gradation are improved.
c) The problem that when small letters are used in the extension of ICC profile name, the ICC profile automatic setting process does not work properly has been fixed.
d) The name has been changed from imagePROGRAF Printer Driver 2009 to imagePROGRAF Printer Driver 2010.
Recommended operating environment
CPU: Intel Pentium 4 or better
Memory: 1 GB of RAM or more
Available disk space: 10 GB (for B0 output)
Note the following limitations when installing.
- In order to install the printer driver, you must log into the system as an Administrator.
- Before installing this software, be sure to check the following.
1. Close any application software running on your computer.
2. If a document is being printed, either stop printing or wait for printing to end.
3. Close all printer driver dialog boxes.
- After installing this software, install Media Configulation Tool , and run it to add media information.
- We recommend that you upgrade the firmware of the printer to the latest version.
1. Download the file of the printer driver.
2. As the downloaded file was compressed, double click to decompress it.
3. Click [setup.exe.] in the created folder, execute the installation.
Follow the instruction of the screen after starting installation.