Details - PPD files V3.45 for Mac OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8
Using this PPD may cause 2-sided printing to be set as the default depending on the application you are using. To change the setting to 1-sided printing, follow the procedure for changing settings in the application you are using.
The following instructions show you how to download the compressed files and decompress them.
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files are saved on your computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Follow the instructions in the PPD_GUIDE.html file, stored in the folder, to install the PPD file.