- iPF720 imagePROGRAF HDI Driver (AutoCAD2011/2012) Ver.2.11.010 for Windows
imagePROGRAF HDI Driver is a special printer driver compatible with HDI (Heidi Device Interface) of the architecture of CAD software applications, AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT and supplied by Autodesk, Inc.
English | Spanish | German | French | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Russian | Chinese
Modifications from Ver.2.11 to Ver.2.11.010
1.AutoCAD 2012, AutoCAD LT 2012, and DWG TrueView 2012 have been supported.
The following hardware and software are recommended for this software.
Microsoft Windows 7, English edition
Microsoft Windows Vista, English edition
Microsoft Windows XP Professional/Home Edition, English edition
- Windows versions other than English Windows cannot be used.
- This printer cannot be used with Microsoft Windows 7/
Microsoft Windows Vista/Microsoft Windows XP 64-bit edition.
AutoCAD 2011 / LT 2011 / DWG TrueView 2011
AutoCAD 2012 / LT 2012 / DWG TrueView 2012
Recommended operating environment:
Any computer running the software listed above
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF720
Canon imagePROGRAF Printer Driver 2008 V4.11 or later
Precautions During Installation
- For more about installation the procedure, please refer to the manual.
- You must log into Windows as an Administrator before the installation.
- Before performing the installation, close all the other application software.
You cannot install with imagePROGRAF Status Monitor running.
- If you are using an HDI driver with a version of AutoCAD/AutoCADLT/DWG
TrueView undetectable at installation, install using the following procedure.
(1) From File - Plotter Manager, select Add-A-Plotter Wizard
(2) From the Plotter Model addition screen, select Have Disk
(3) From the User Software CD (or when downloading, from the folder created
after decompressing), select the install file from the applicable
version folder appearing after the folder: English, and then
continue by following the installation method in the user’s manual.