English | Spanish | German | French | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Chinese
Modifications from Ver.2.30 to Ver.2.64
1. Mac OS X v10.7 has been supported.
2. The failures described below, which occur when using Mac OS X v10.6, have been fixed.
- When printing data including characters, it is not printed properly.
- Only a part of data is printed, or data is printed in corrupt layout.
Modifications from Ver.2.15 to Ver.2.30
- The specification of [Color Mode] has been reviewed to improve productivity.
- The position of [High-Speed Printing] check box has been moved to below [Print Quality].
- Models and media compatible with [High-Speed Printing] have been expanded.
- For improving print speed and reducing cost, the combined use of [High-Speed Printing] and [Color (Economy)] became available.
- The [High-Speed Printing] function has been added (iPF8000S).
*To use the new function, you need to install the following software and firmware:
Media Configuration Tool: Ver.3.3204
The following hardware and software are recommended for this printer driver.
Mac OS X v10.4.11 to v10.7
- This printer will operate only with the operating systems listed above.
Recommended operating environment:
Macintosh Series Power PC G4,G5 or Intel processors running
Mac OS X v10.4.11 or later
1 GB or more
- HDD Capacity:
10 GB or more
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6000S
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8000S
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9000S
Note the following limitations when installing.
- This printer driver must be installed in the Mac OS in order to output print jobs to the printer.
- After installing this software, install Media Confuguration Tool, and run it to add the media information.
- We recommend that you upgrade the firmware of the printer to the latest version.
1. Download the file of the printer driver.
2. Double click iPF Driver Installer X, and execute the installation.
Follow the instruction of the screen after starting installation.