English | Spanish | German | French | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Russian | Chinese
Modifications from Version 4.41
a) Optimization Module has been incorporated, which optimally controls printing from AutoCAD, the CAD software from Autodesk.
AutoCAD 2008 - 2011
AutoCAD LT 2008 - 2011
DWG TrueView 2008 - 2011
* If a new support AutoCAD product is installed after the installation of the Driver, reinstall the Optimization Module.
The following hardware and software are recommended for this printer driver:
Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit edition, English edition
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit edition, English edition
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 64-bit edition, English edition
Microsoft Windows Vista 64-bit edition, English edition
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard 64-bit edition /Enterprise x64 Edition, English edition
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard 64-bit edition /Enterprise x64 Edition, English edition
Microsoft Windows XP Professional 64-bit edition, English edition
Recommended operating environment
CPU: Intel Pentium 4 or better
Memory: 1 GB of RAM or more
Available disk space: 10 GB (for B0 output)
Note the following limitations when installing.
- In order to install the printer driver, you must log into the system as an Administrator.
- Before installing this software, be sure to check the following.
1. Close any application software running on your computer.
2. If a document is being printed, either stop printing or wait for printing to end.
3. Close all printer driver dialog boxes.
- After installing this software, install Media Confuguration Tool, and run it to add the media information.
- We recommend that you upgrade the firmware of the printer to the latest version.
1. Download the file of the printer driver.
2. As the downloaded file was compressed, double click to decompress it.
3. Click [setup.exe.] in the created folder, execute the installation.
Follow the instruction of the screen after starting installation.