Details - UFR II Printer Driver Version 20.70 for Windows 2000
The default setting for [Print Style] for some printers that support two-sided printing is [2-sided Printing].
For information on changing the print settings to 1-sided printing, refer to change_default_Win.pdf included with the driver download.
Before starting the driver installation, connect only the LAN cable first, do not connect the USB cable at this time.
This is necessary for your printer to acquire IP address automatically before you start the driver installation and enable driver installer function.
Driver and application software files have been compressed.
The following instructions show you how to download the compressed files and decompress them.
1. Connect the printer to your network using LAN cable. (If applicable)
2. To download files, click [I Agree-Begin Download] icon, select [Save], and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start the file download.
3 Downloaded files are saved in the specified folder in a self-extracting format (.exe format).
4. Double-click the files to decompress them. A new folder will be created in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
5. Double-click the decompressed Setup.exe file to start installation.
6. After the drivers have been installed, connected the USB cable to the printer. (if necessary)