Details - Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Ver.1.12
The Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD (hereinafter, Optimization Module) is software for optimally controlling printing from CAD-use software "AutoCAD" of Autodesk, Inc. with imagePROGRAF.
English | Spanish | German | French | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Russian | Chinese
Modifications from Ver.1.11 to Ver.1.12
1. AutoCAD2014/AutoCADLT2014/DWGTrueView2014 have been supported.
Modifications from Ver.1.10 to Ver.1.11
1. AutoCAD2013/AutoCADLT2013/DWGTrueView2013 have been supported.
Modifications from Ver.1.00 to Ver.1.10
1. AutoCAD2012/AutoCADLT2012/DWGTrueView2012 have been supported.
2. By changing the process of image printing, performance was improved.
3. The problem with complicated image operation on AutoCAD, where the resolution might be reduced or image might be printed darker, has been fixed.
4. The processing method of enlarge-printing has been changed, improving the image quality when it is enlarged.
The following hardware and software are recommended for this software.
Microsoft Windows 8, English edition
Microsoft Windows 7, English edition
Microsoft Windows Vista, English edition
Microsoft Windows XP Professional/Home Edition, English edition
Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional, English edition
AutoCAD 2008 - 2013
AutoCAD LT 2008 - 2013
DWG TrueView 2008 - 2013
AutoCAD Architecture 2008 - 2013
AutoCAD Civil 3D 2008 - 2013
AutoCAD Electrical 2008 - 2013
AutoCAD Map 3D 2008 - 2013
AutoCAD Mechanical 2008 - 2013
(The operation of all applications is not confirmed.)
Recommended operating environment:
Any computer running the software listed above
Canon imagePROGRAF series
(Some printers do not support. Please confirm the imagePROGRAF website
for the details.)
Canon imagePROGRAF Printer Driver V4.17
Canon imagePROGRAF Printer Driver V4.43 or later
(Not available on 64-bit version of Windows.)
- You must log into Windows as an Administrator before the installation.
- Before performing the installation, close all the other application software.
- If a new support AutoCAD product is installed after the installation of the Optimization Module, reinstall the Optimization Module.
- For more about installation the procedure, please refer to the manual.