- PS Printer Driver V3.40 for Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7
The default setting for [Print Style] for some printers that support two-sided printing is [2-sided Printing].
For information on changing the print settings to 1-sided printing, refer to change_default_Mac.pdf included with the driver download.
Mac OS X v10.7
Mac OS X v10.6
Mac OS X v10.5
Mac OS X v10.4
The following instructions show you how to download the compressed files and decompress them.
1. To download files, click [I Agree-Begin Download] icon, select [Save], and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start the file download.
2. Files are saved on your computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the Installer file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
If printing from some Preview/TextEdit applications, the mode will be forcibly changed to uni-directional.
The following functions cannot be used for that job when the mode has been forcibly changed to uni-directional.
- Retrieving Device Configuration Information
- Retrieving Inbox Names
- Retrieving Overlay Printing Names
- Retrieving Clear Coating on Form Composition Names
- Retrieving Paper Type Settings
- Job Accounting
Support OS: Mac OS X 10.4.9 - 10.7.3
*Limited functions and workarounds
Limit 1: Printing is no longer possible after updating to OS X Lion from Mac OS X Snow Leopard.
Workaround: Reinstall this driver and register the print queue again.