Driver and application software files have been compressed.
The following instructions show you how to download the compressed files and decompress them.
1. To download files, click [I Agree-Begin Download] icon, select [Save], and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start the file download.
2. Downloaded files are saved in the specified folder in a self-extracting format (.exe format).
3. Double-click the files to decompress them. A new folder will be created in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
4. For information on how to install and use the printer drivers, refer to [XPS Driver Installation Guide] in the [Manual] folder.
* When using this printer driver in a network environment, make sure that settings on the device are configured to enable WSD printing.
* Configure the printer preferences, such as output options and paper source options, before printing. Make sure the appropriate settings are configured when an option is attached.
- When using a network connection, the printer preferences are configured automatically.
- When using a local connection (connected to a USB port, etc.), the preferences need to be configured manually.
- Refer to [Before Printing] in [XPS Driver Installation Guide] for information on how to configure settings.