English | Spanish | German | French | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Chinese
Modifications from Ver.2.16 to Ver.2.66
1. Mac OS X v10.7 has been supported.
2. The failures below, which occur when using Mac OS X v10.6, have been fixed.
- When printing data including characters, it is not printed properly.
- Only a part of data is printed, or data is printed in corrupt layout.
Modifications from Ver.1.10 to Ver.2.16: iPF510/iPF610/iPF710
Modifications from Ver.1.20 to Ver.2.16: iPF605/iPF720
Modifications from Ver.1.60 to Ver.2.16: iPF810/iPF820
1. MacOSX10.6 SnowLeopard has been supported.
2. 64-bit has been supported. A single driver now supports both 32-bit and 64-bit.
3. A modification has been made so that when installing driver, printer driver ExtraKit is also installed.
The following hardware and software are recommended for this printer driver.
Mac OS X v10.4.11 to v10.7
- This printer will operate only with the operating systems listed above.
Recommended operating environment:
Macintosh Series Power PC G4,G5 or Intel processors running
Mac OS X v10.4.11 or later
1 GB or more
- HDD Capacity:
10 GB or more
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF510
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF605
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF610
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF710
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF720
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF810
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF820
Note the following limitations when installing.
- After installing this software, install Media Confuguration Tool, and run it to add the media information.
- We recommend that you upgrade the firmware of the printer to the latest version.
- If you have upgraded your OS, reinstall the printer driver.