English | Spanish | German | French | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Chinese
Modifications from Ver.2.44 to Ver.2.68
1. Mac OS X v10.7 has been supported.
2. The failures below, which occur when using Mac OS X v10.6, have been fixed.
- When printing data including characters, it is not printed properly.
- Only a part of data is printed, or data is printed in corrupt layout.
Modifications from Ver.2.40 to Ver.2.44
1. The conversion accuracy of ColorGear has been improved.
2. The name has been changed from imagePROGRAF Printer Driver 2010 to imagePROGRAF Printer Driver 2011.
The following hardware and software are recommended for this printer driver.
Mac OS X v10.4.11 to v10.7
- This printer will operate only with the operating systems listed above.
Recommended operating environment:
Macintosh Series Power PC G4,G5 or Intel processors running
Mac OS X v10.4.11 or later
1 GB or more
- HDD Capacity:
10 GB or more
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF815
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF825
Note the following limitations when installing.
- After installing this software, install Media Confuguration Tool, and run it to add the media information.
- We recommend that you upgrade the firmware of the printer to the latest version.
- If you have upgraded your OS, reinstall the printer driver.