- iPF760 imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.4.52 for Windows
iPF760 imagePROGRAF PRINTER DRIVER is the software that prints from English Windows' application to Canon imagePROGRAF iPF760.
Windows Server 2003
Windows Server 2003 R2
Windows Server 2008
English | Spanish | German | French | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Russian | Chinese
The following hardware and software are recommended for this printer driver:
Microsoft Windows 7, English edition
Microsoft Windows Server 2008, English edition
Microsoft Windows Vista, English edition
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard Edition /Enterprise Edition, English edition
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition /Enterprise Edition, English edition
Microsoft Windows XP Professional /Home Edition, English edition
- This printer driver cannot be used with Microsoft Windows 7
/Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2/Microsoft Windows Server 2008
/Microsoft Windows Vista/Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2
/Microsoft Windows Server 2003/Microsoft Windows XP
- For the Windows OS, use the latest version of Service Pack.
Recommended operating environment
CPU: Intel Pentium 4 or better
Memory: 1 GB of RAM or more
Available disk space: 20 GB (for B0 output)
- In order to install the printer driver, you must log into the system as an Administrator.
- Before installing this software, be sure to check the following.
1. Close any application software running on your computer.
2. If a document is being printed, either stop printing or wait for printing
3. Close all printer driver dialog boxes.
- After installing this software, install Media Confuguration Tool, and run it to add the media information.
- We recommend that you upgrade the firmware of the printer to the latest version.
1. Download the file of the printer driver.
2. As the downloaded file was compressed, double click to decompress it.
3. Click [WinVista_2K\setup.exe.] in the created folder, execute the installation.
Follow the instruction of the screen after starting installation.