Details - PS Printer Driver V3.60 for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8 [Intel]
The default setting for [Print Style] for some printers that support two-sided printing is [2-sided Printing].
For information on changing the print settings to 1-sided printing, refer to change_default_Mac.pdf included with the driver download.
If you have updated from your existing OS to OS X Lion or OS X Mountain Lion, delete the existing print queue, install the latest printer drivers (v3.60 or later), and then register the print queue again.
The following instructions show you how to download the compressed files and decompress them.
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files are saved on your computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the Installer file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.