English | Spanish | German | French | Italian | Japanese | Dutch | Chinese
- OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8) has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X v10.7 has been added as a supported OS.
- The internal modules have been updated.
- The following problem has been rectified:
When the characters other than ASCII codes are used in a PC name, scanning using the operation panel of the main unit may not be performed.
- Supports OS X v10.6.
The menu displayed when using Canon IJ Network Scanner Selector for specifying a scanner on the network in the Simplified Chinese environment has been modified.
OS X 10.5.8/10.6.8/10.7/10.8
After upgrading the OS of your Mac using with your inkjet product from OS X v10.5 to OS X v10.6, scanner cannot operate.
Install the scanner driver again.
Procedures for the download and installation
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the .mpkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.