- [Windows 32bit] FAXPHONE L190 Drivers (UFR II / FAX)
This unified driver contains UFR II V20.90 printer driver, Fax V8.90 sending driver.
Do not connect the USB cable until you installed the driver first. Otherwise Driver installer will not work.
Driver and application software files have been compressed.
The following instructions show you how to download the compressed files and decompress them.
1. To download files, click [I Agree-Begin Download] icon, select [Save], and specify the directory where you want to save the file.Click [Save] to start the file download.
2. Downloaded files are saved in the specified folder in a self-extracting format (.exe format).
3. Double-click the files to decompress them. A new folder will be created in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
4. Double-click the decompressed Setup.exe file to start installation.
5. After the drivers have been installed, connected the USB cable to the printer.