English | Spanish | German | French | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Chinese
Modifications from Ver.3.00 to Ver.3.12
1. Measures have been taken for the following failures:
- When [Canon Matte Photo Paper] is selected in [Media Type], an error that printing cannot be executed might occur (iPF6400/6450 only).
- When language setting of OS is changed, an error that printing cannot be executed might occur.
The following hardware and software are recommended for this printer driver.
OS X v10.8
- This printer will operate only with the operating systems listed above.
Recommended operating environment:
Macintosh series equipped with Intel processor
2 GB or more
- HDD Capacity:
10 GB or more
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6400
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6450
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400S
- This printer driver must be installed in the Mac OS in order to output print jobs to the printer.
- After installing this software, install Media Confuguration Tool, and run it to add the media information.
- We recommend that you upgrade the firmware of the printer to the latest version.
- If you have upgraded your OS, reinstall the printer driver.
1. Download the file of the printer driver.
2. Double click iPF Driver Installer X, and execute the installation.
Follow the instruction of the screen after starting installation.