English | Spanish | German | French | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Russian | Chinese
Use this program with the systems and the operating environments below.
Software: Microsoft Windows 8 32-bit edition
- This program cannot be used with Microsoft Windows 8 64-bit edition.
Hardware: Any computer running the software listed above.
Printers: This program is intended for use with the following printers.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF5000
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8000
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9000
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF500
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF600
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF700
Canon Large Format Printer W8400 (Dye Ink Model)
Canon Large Format Printer W8400 (Pigment Ink Model)
Canon Large Format Printer W6400 (Dye Ink Model)
Canon Large Format Printer W6400 (Pigment Ink Model)
The following limitations apply to the use of this program.
Before using the program, make sure that you understand these limitations.
* In order to update the printer driver, you must log into the system as an Administrator.
* Before use this program, be sure to check the following.
1. Close any application software running on your computer.
2. If a document is being printed, either stop printing or wait for printing to end.
3. Close all printer driver dialog boxes.
* When you have downloaded the file, decompress it on your computer hard disk.
* Double-click "CNWPUPDT.exe" from desktop to start the updater.
Follow the instructions on the screen to update.