Details - iPF8100 imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Photoshop/Digital Photo Professiona Ver.5.30 for Mac OS X v10.6-v10.8
imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In is a special utility plug-in for Adobe Photoshop, the photo retouching software supplied by Adobe Systems Inc. and Canon Digital Photo Professional, and can be used to customize printing with imagePROGRAF Series printers.
English | Spanish | German | French | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Chinese
The following hardware and software are recommended for this software.
Mac OS X v10.6 to 10.8
Any computer running the software listed above.
Photoshop (CS5, CS5.1, CS6)
- The compatibility with Photoshop may differ with some operating
Digital Photo Professional Ver. 3.12 or later
Canon imagePROGRAF Printer Driver 2012 V2.62 or later
(Mac OS X v10.6 to 10.8)
- Before the installation, close all the other application software.
- Install Print Plug-in after installing the latest printer driver.
- If you have uninstalled and then reinstalled printer driver after installing Print Plug-in, install Plug-in again.
- Refer to the User's Guide for more about the Print Plug-In installation and uninstallation procedures.