Details - Color Management Tool Pro Ver. 3.1.0 (Windows 8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
This software product is a color management program that minimizes the color variance among the different printers, media type, or print quality modes.
You can minimize the color variance of print images by creating the ICC profile for your environment and applying it to the image.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- The supported models have been added.
- The description in Help window has been rectified as shown below.
1.The supported models have been added.
2.The following color measuring tools have been newly supported:
- X-Rite-made Eye-One Pro (with UV cut filter)
- X-Rite-made Color Munki Design
- X-Rite-made Color Munki Photo
1.The following problem has been rectified:
- When performing calibration for the Pro9500 Mark II in the specific Windows XP environment, Color Management Tool Pro is immediately closed.
2.The description regarding Windows 7 has been added to the Startup Guide.
3.The description regarding how to specify the ICC profiles in Art Paper Printing Guide has been changed as follows:
Current: Adobe Photoshop CS3
New: Adobe Photoshop CS4
1.Officially supports Windows 7.
2.The "Calibrate Printer" function that corrects the differences in the results due to hygrothermal environment change and deterioration is added. This function is supported by the Pro9500 Mark II only.
Windows XP SP2 or later
Supported Measuring Instrument:
X-Rite Eye-One Pro (with UV cut filter)
X-Rite Eye-One-Pro (none UV cut filter)
X-Rite Color Munki Design
X-Rite Color Munki Photo
Color Munki may not be detected by Color Management Tool Pro.
For details, refert to the support page of X-Rite-made Color Munki.
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify " Save As ", then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it.
4. Double-click PDF file in the decompressed folder. The installation method and usage will be provided.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click "Yes" then "OK", this will complete the uninstallation process.