- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- The following problem has been rectified:
When making an enlarged / reduced copy, the copy result is output in a normal size without the enlargement / reduction setting values reflected.
- Officially supports Windows 7.
- The following problem has been rectified:A temporary file is left without being deleted when closing MP NavigatorEX after saving the scanned image while the destination to save thetemporary file in Preference has been changed.
This problem does not occur as long as the destination to savethe temporary file is not changed.
- The problem that MP Navigator EX may be closed immediately in theCreate/Edit PDF file window has been rectified.
Windows XP SP2 or later
Windows XP x64 Edition
Windows 2000 Professional SP4 or later
1. Only the PDF files created with MP Navigator EX can be edited. The PDF files created with any other application software or the PDF file that is additionally edited with the software other than the above cannot be edited.
2. Only the words or phrases in the PDF file created with MP Navigator EX can be searched. The words or phrases in the PDF files created with any other application software or the PDF file (created with MP Navigator EX) that is additionally edited with any other software cannot be searched.
3. The images may be displayed as ''?'' in the following cases. The images with ''?'' cannot be used with the listed Canon scanners.
- When an un-supported image file is displayed.
- When the image cannot be displayed because of the shortage of the memory due to its size.
- When the image file is destroyed.
4. The process of the MP Navigator EX may not be closed when ''X'' of the window is clicked soon after the folder in which a large volume file is stored is specified in View & Use and the update button is clicked twice. In that case, after selecting the Process tab of Task Manager, close ''mpnex10.exe.''
5. Once you save the image after using the Auto Image Fix function, you cannot use the Auto Image Fix function again to the same image. Also, the Auto Image Fix function may not be available if the image is enhanced or corrected using software or digital camera manufactured by other companies.
6. Use the default setting of the OS for the font size of the display. Other font sizes may not be displayed correctly.
7. The supported TIFF files are as follows:
- Uncompressed, black and white 2 values
- Uncompressed, RGB, 8bit each
- Uncompressed, YCC, 8bit each
8. When scanning positive film using the MP970 from the machine's panel, if the Black button on the machine is clicked, the film is scanned in the inverted color.
9. [CanoScan***] After overwriting, the EZ button related setting is disabled.
10. When you print multiple-page PDF file from Print Document with Windows Vista installed computer, printing may be slow depending on the machine.
11.[CanoScan LiDE 90 / CanoScan 8800F]
When the printer driver included in the OS is used, some printing-related functions such as Easy Color Matching, Vivid Photo, etc. cannot be performed.
Additionally install Add-on module for the printer driver.
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify "Save As", then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.