1. Incorporates the model standardization.
2. The simplified OCR function is added to MP Navigator EX. This function enables only when the OCR application is not installed.
- The following function will be added:
The security-featured faulty PDF files created in MP Navigator EX Ver.1.10 are automatically restored when the user accesses them.
The problem when creating the security-featured PDF files has been rectified in the EX Ver.1.11.
- The problem that the question mark is displayed when the security-featured PDF files are thumbnailed has been rectified.
Windows XP x64 Edition
1. Only the PDF files created with MP Navigator EX can be edited. The PDF files created with any other application software or the PDF file that is additionally edited with the software other than the above cannot be edited.
2. Only the words or phrases in the PDF file created with MP Navigator EX can be searched. The words or phrases in the PDF files created with any other application software or the PDF file (created with MP Navigator EX) that is additionally edited with any other software cannot be searched.
3. The images may be displayed as''? '' in the following cases. The images with''? '' cannot be used with the listed Canon scanners.
- When an un-supported image file is displayed.
- When the image cannot be displayed because of the shortage of the memory due to its size.
- When the image file is destroyed.
4. Once you save the image after using the Auto Image Fix function, you cannot use the Auto Image Fix function again to the same image. Also, the Auto Image Fix function may not be available if the image is enhanced or corrected using software or digital camera manufactured by other companies.
5. Use the default setting of the OS for the font size of the display. Other font sizes may not be displayed correctly.
6. The supported TIFF files are as follows:
- Uncompressed, black and white 2 values
- Uncompressed, RGB, 8bit each
- Uncompressed, YCC, 8bit each
7. When you print multiple-page PDF file from Print Document with Windows Vista installed computer, printing may be slow depending on the machine.
(1) On the Windows taskbar, click [Start], then select [Control Panel]
(2) Click [Printer]
(3) Right-click printer icon set as default, then click [Properties]Printer properties dialog box opens.
(4) Click [Advanced] tab
(5) Select [Spool print documents so program finished printing faster]
(6) Select [Start printing after last page is spooled]
(7) After printing is finished, select [Start printing immediately] in [Advanced] tab and return to default settings.
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify "Save As", then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.