- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 7 has been added as a supported OS.
Windows XP SP2 or later
Windows 2000 Professional SP4 or later
1.When a passkey is input to Bluetooth settings, both default  and the new passkey are enabled.
2.The margin setting may differ between the preview displayed in the Utility dialog and the actual print results.
The layout image is bitmapped in the preview screen. As this preview is not a printed image, it may be different from the print results.
3.When the preinstalled printer driver is installed, Setup Utility does not function properly. Uninstall the preinstalled printer driver, then install the one Canon provides:
[How to uninstall the preinstalled printer driver]
(1)In Devices and Printers, right-click the icon of the applicable model, then select Remove device.
(2)Open Print server properties, select the Drivers tab.
(3)Select the applicable model, then click Remove.
(4)In the Remove Driver And Package window, click Remove driver and driver package.
4.The setting for printing using PictBridge cannot be performed from Setup Utility for the iP100. Perform the setting on the devices supporting PictBridge such as a digital camera. Regarding the availability of the setting, confirm the instructions for the device, such as a digital camera, you are using.
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify "Save As", then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.