1.OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8) has been added as a supported OS.
(Digital signature will be added in the future.)
2.OS X v10.7 has been added as a supported OS.
3.Supports OS X v10.6.
OS X 10.3.9/10.4.11/10.5.8/10.6.8/10.7/10.8
1. When a passkey is input in Bluetooth settings, if the passkey was changed, the new passkey and the default "0000" are enabled.
2. The size of margin may differ between the preview displayed in the Utility dialog and the actual print results.
The layout image is bitmapped in the preview screen. As this preview is not a printed image, it is different from the print results.
3. The setting for printing using PictBridge cannot be performed from SetupUtility for the iP100. Perform the setting on the devices supporting PictBridge such as a digital camera. Regarding the availability of the setting, confirm the instructions for the device such as a digital camera you are using.
Procedures for the download and installation
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.