Picture Style Editor 1.3 for Windows is software that will install Picture Style Editor 1.3 on your computer.
It is necessary to update your software that the previous version has been already installed on your computer.
1. Change to Picture Style Editor 1.3
Supports Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1)
2. Changes with Picture Style Editor 1.2
Supports EOS Kiss X2/EOS DIGITAL REBEL XSi/EOS DIGITAL 450D
1. Supported OSes
Windows Vista (Includes SP1) (All 32-bit/64-bit systems except for Starter Edition)
Windows XP SP2 (Home Edition/Professional)
Windows 2000 SP4
2. Supported PCs
PCs with one of the above OSes pre-installed
- Pentium 750MHz or faster (Windows 2000/XP)
- Pentium 1.3GHz or faster (Windows Vista)
- 512MB or faster (Windows 2000/XP)
- 1GB or faster (Windows Vista)
To apply the Picture Style files you created to RAW images, please use the latest version of Digital Photo Professional (3.4 or later) or ZoomBrowser EX (6.1.1a or later)/ImageBrowser (6.1.1a or later).
Also, to apply Picture Style files to EOS cameras, please use the latest version of EOS Utility (2.4 or later).
The updater for each software can be downloaded separately.
Please refer to the following instructions on how to download and install the software.
1. Download pse130en.exe from the download page.
2. Double-click the pse130en.exe file.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
(If the User Account Control window appears, follow the on-screen instructions to proceed.)