VB-C60 Backup/Restore Tool is installation and maintenance supporting software for backing up or restoring settings of network camera VB-C60.
- Windows XP (SP3) / Internet Explorer 6.01 (SP3), 7.0
- Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition (SP2) / Internet Explorer 6.01 (SP2), 7.0
- Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard Edition (SP2) / Internet Explorer 6.01 (SP2), 7.0
- Windows Vista (Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Enterprise, Ultimate) (SP1)
/Internet Explorer 7.0
- Do not unplug or turn off the camera during the backup/restoration process, otherwise it may cause camera fault.
- Do not run Backup Tool/Restore Tool at the same time on multiple PCs on the same network, otherwise it may cause camera fault.
- Be sure to close all other applications before starting Backup Tool/Restore Tool, and to disconnect
the network camera from the other software, such as VB-C60 Viewer and VK-64/VK-16 Viewer etc.
- Use the tools in a stable network environment, such as an intranet.
- Do not store exe files of Backup Tool/Restore "VBC60BK.exe" and "VBC60RS.exe" onto "C:\windows" or "C:\Program Files" on Windows Vista, otherwise the log file may not be saved appropriately.
Also, do not save backup files onto "C:\windows" or "C:\Program Files".
- VB-C60 Backup Tool/Restore Tool are for VB-C60 only. Both tools do not support other models.
- With Restore Tool, it is also available to restore the administrator password, authorized users' passwords and user list.
- If the administrator password is restored, the set value will return to the one that was obtained
when the backup file was created. So, be sure to check the administrator password before starting the restoration process.
- Restore Tool does not restore the following network settings and LED settings. Those set values remain the same as current values, even after the restoration process.
Address Setting Method, IP Address, Subnet Mask, Default Gateway, LAN Interface, Maximum Transmission Unit, whether to enable/disable IPv6
- Follow the procedure below to download the file.
- The file is a self-extracting file.
1. Click the following mentioned download file. The "File Download" dialog box appears, so click [Save].
2. Specify where to save the file (for example, on the desktop) and click [Save].
A file with the same name in the exe format is downloaded in the specified location.
3. Double-click the downloaded file. The file is automatically extracted and then a folder is created.
4. Double-click the pdf file in the folder to open. Follow the instruction explained in the manual
for how to backup and restore.