English | Spanish | German | French | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Russian | Chinese
Modifications from Ver.2.6303 to Ver.2.6305
1. It has been improved to reduce the JAM error (paper jam).
2. Some minor bugs have been fixed.
3. The Glossy Paper/Semi-Glossy Paper listed below have been supported.(Only for US/EU)
-Glossy Photo Paper 200gsm
-Satin Photo Paper 200gsm
-Glossy Photo Paper 240gsm
-Satin Photo Paper 240gsm
Modifications from Ver.2.63 0202020202 to Ver.2.6303
1. Premium Glossy Paper 2 280 and Premium Semi-Glossy Paper 2 280 have been supported.
2. Premium Plain Paper 80 has been supported.
Modifications from Ver.2.63A to Ver.2.63 0202020202
1. Media information on Glossy Photo Paper HG 170, Semi-Glossy Photo Paper HG 170, Glossy Photo Paper HG 255, and Semi-Glossy Photo Paper HG 255 has been added.
Modifications from Ver.2.63 0101010101 to Ver.2.63A
1. The operation on Windows 7 has been confirmed.
Modifications from Ver.2.63to Ver.2.63 0101010101
The following additional media below are additionally supported.
- Heavyweight GlossyPhoto Paper: Canon Photo PaperPhoto Paper Pro Platinum PT-101
- Back Light Film: Back Light Film HG
- Flame-Resistant Cloth: Flame-Resistant Cloth HG
2. North America
- Art Paper: Polished Rag
- Semi-Glossy Paper: Premium RC Photo Matte
Modifications from Ver.2.62to Ver.2.63
1. In the media type customizing screen, when you set specific media type to hide, display name for the media type in the printer panel is not dimmed.
2. To support [Monitor Matching] and [Perceptual (human skin, dark section priority)], a new photo quality which enables smoother tones and natural color presentation, Perceptual (sRGB, AdobeRGB) profiles for all media have been modified.
3. Media information held by the printer driver and the printer main body has been updated to the latest version.
The following hardware and software are recommended for this software.
Microsoft Windows 8 64-bit edition, English edition
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 64-bit edition, English edition
Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit edition, English edition
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit edition, English edition
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 64-bit edition, English edition
Microsoft Windows Vista 64-bit edition, English edition
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2 64-bit edition, English edition
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 64-bit edition, English edition
Microsoft Windows XP 64-bit edition, English edition
Any computer running the software listed above.
- You must log into Windows as an Administrator before the installation.
- Before the installation, close all the other application software. You cannot install with imagePROGRAF Status Monitor running.