- iPF605 Media Configuration Tool Version 3.1106 for Windows x64
The Media Configuration Tool is a software utility that registers new media types to the printer and related software according to your choice of paper.
Windows 7 (x64)
Windows Vista (x64)
Windows XP (x64)
Windows Server 2003 (x64)
Windows Server 2008 (x64)
Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64)
English | Spanish | German | French | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Russian | Chinese
Modifications from Ver.3.1105 to Ver.3.1106
1. The Glossy Paper/Semi-Glossy Paper listed below have been supported.(Only for US/EU)
-Glossy Photo Paper 200gsm
-Satin Photo Paper 200gsm
-Glossy Photo Paper 240gsm
-Satin Photo Paper 240gsm
2. Some minor bugs have been fixed.
Modifications from Ver.3.1104 to Ver.3.1105
1. It has been improved to reduce the JAM error (paper jam).
Modifications from Ver.3.1103 to Ver.3.1104
1. The media information of Premium Glossy Paper 2 280 and Premium Semi-Glossy Paper 2 280 has been added.
Modifications from Ver.3.11 0202020202A to Ver.3.1103
1. The media information on Glossy Photo Paper HG 170, Semi-Glossy Photo Paper HG 170, Glossy Photo Paper HG 255, and Semi-Glossy Photo Paper HG 255 has been added.
Modifications from Ver.3.11 0202020202 to Ver.3.11 0202020202A
1. The operation on Windows 7 has been confirmed.
Modifications from Ver.3.11 0101010101 to Ver.3.11 0101010101A
1.The operation on Windows 7 has been confirmed.
Modifications from Ver.3.11 to Ver.3.11 0101010101
1. Premium Plain Paper and Premium Plain Paper (for borderless printing) have been supported.
The following hardware and software are recommended for this software.
Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit edition, English edition
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit edition, English edition
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 64-bit edition, English edition
Microsoft Windows Vista 64-bit edition, English edition
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2 64-bit edition, English edition
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 64-bit edition, English edition
Microsoft Windows XP Professional 64-bit edition, English edition
Any computer running the software listed above.
- You must log into Windows as an Administrator before the installation.
- Before the installation, close all the other application software. You cannot install with imagePROGRAF Status Monitor running.
- Use this MCT to update the media information, and when printing, upgrade the printer firmware to version 1.05 or later.
- For more about installation the procedure, please refer to the manual.