- Supports VB-C500VD
- Existing model (VB-C60/VB-C500D) tools have been unified.
(The VB Initial Setting Tool version is 5.0.1.)
- Supports VB-C500D
- Change GUI
- Supports VB-C60
- In all, 6 languages are supported, namely Japanese, English, French, Italian, German and Spanish.
- Problems in setting for FTP conenction modes have been fixed.
Supported models are VB101/100, VB-C10/VB-C10R, VB150, VB-C50i/VB-C50iR and VB-C50Fi/VB-C50FSi. VB-C300/VB-C300B don't support FTP function.
Windows Vista Home Premium/Business/Enterprise/Ultimate (SP1), Internet Explorer 7.0
Windows Server 2008 Standard, Internet Explorer 7.0
Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard Edition (SP2), Internet Explorer 6.0(SP2)/7.0
Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition (SP2), Internet Explorer 6.0(SP2)/7.0
Windows XP Professional (SP3), Internet Explorer 6.0(SP3)/7.0
To use VB Admin Tools for VB-C50i series and VB-C300, it's software have to be installed prior to VB-C500/VB-C60 software.
- Follow the procedure described below to download the file.
- The file is a self-extracting file.
1. Click the file mentioned below to open the download window, then click [Save].
2. Specify where to save the file (ex. on the desktop) and click [Save]. A file with the same name (.exe file) is downloaded in the specified location.
3. Double-click the downloaded file to automatically extract the file and create a folder.
4. Double-click the VBToolsInstall file in the folder to startup the installer. Follow the instruction to complete the installer.