English | Spanish | German | French | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Chinese
Modifications from Ver.4.02 to Ver.4.03
1. Mac OS X v10.7 has been supported.
Modifications from Ver.4.01 to Ver.4.02
1. The problem of compatibility when loading custom media created in Mac to Windows has been fixed.
2. A problem of the custom media editing function has been fixed.
3. Previously, while editing paper, 2 identical names; one for the source media and the other for the media you are editing based on the source media, would appear on the printer panel. This problem has been fixed.
4. The message that appears when media information of different model is loaded has been changed as follows.
"The model information in the Media Information File does not match the destination printer."
Modifications from Ver.4.00 to Ver.4.01
1. The processing to update paper information for printer has been optimized.
The following hardware and software are recommended for this software.
Mac OS X v10.3.9 to v10.7
Requires Administrator access rights.
Any computer running the software listed above.
* Before the installation, close all the other application software.
* Requires Administrator access rights.