Details - ZoomBrowser EX 6.5.1 Updater for Windows Vista / Windows 7
ZoomBrowser EX 6.5.1 Updater for Windows Vista / Windows 7 is software that will install ZoomBrowser EX 6.5.1 on your computer or update a previously installed version of ZoomBrowser EX to ZoomBrowser EX 6.5.1.
It is necessary to update your software that the previous version has been already installed on your computer.
Changes of ZoomBrowser EX 6.5.1;
1. It is now compatible with Windows 7.
2. It now supports the following new products.
- PowerShot A3100 IS/A3000 IS, PowerShot A495/490, PowerShot SD 1400 IS Digital ELPH / IXY 400F / Digital IXUS 130, PowerShot SD 1300 IS Digital ELPH /IXY 200F / Digital IXUS 105, PowerShot SX210 IS, PowerShot SD 3500 IS Digital ELPH / IXY 10S / Digital IXUS 210
- iVIS HF S21/VIXIA HF S21/LEGRIA HF S21, VIXIA HF S20/LEGRIA HF S20, VIXIA HF S200/LEGRIA HF S200, VIXIA HF R11/LEGRIA HF R18, iVIS HF R10/VIXIA HF R10/VIXIA HF R16/VIXIA HF R17, iVIS HF R100/VIXIA HF R100/LEGRIA HF R106, iVIS HF M31/VIXIA HF M31, VIXIA HF M30/LEGRIA HF M36, VIXIA HF M300/LEGRIA HF M306
- EOS Kiss X4 / EOS REBEL T2i / EOS 550D, EOS 5D Mark II (firmaware updated to v 2.0.3)
3. The application version for downloading images (CameraWindow DC) has been changed.
If users were using either CameraWindow 6.x or CameraWindow DC 7.x to download images from compact digital cameras, or CameraWindow 6.x to download images from digital video cameras with previous ZoomBrowser versions, some functions will no longer be availble after the application is updated. (*) Also, after the version update, images will be saved to the default folder of CameraWindow DC 8.1 instead.
*: Printing and direct transfer can no longer be carried out. (Images already downloaded can be printed out from ZoomBrowser EX.) Also, remote shooting using RemoteCaputure Task (for models that support RemoteCaputure Task) is no longer available.
4. The following problems have been fixed.
- Fixes a problem where more time requires to display a RAW image with some of the models.
- Fixes a problem where MovieEdit Task cannot be started from ZoomBrowser EX.
1. Supported OSes
- Windows 7 32bit/64bit
- Windows Vista(including SP1, SP2)
2. Supported PCs
PCs with one of the above OSes installed and that have USB ports installed as standard equipment.
- Still/Movie(AVI): Pentium 1.3GHz or faster
- Movie(MOV): Core 2 Duo 2.6GHz or faster(Full HD), Core 2 Duo 1.66GHz or faster(SD/HD)
- 1GB or greater
- 2GB or greater(Windows 7 64bit)
Hard Disk Space;
- 200 MB or greater
3. Installation/Update Requirements
The following software must be installed on the PC.
- ZoomBrowser EX (Earlier Version)
- In a Windows Vista environment, get the updater to recognize an installation CD that includes the old version of ZoomBrowser EX.
- 1024 x 768 or greater
1. RAW Image Task (for RAW image processing) is not included in the ZoomBrowser EX 6.5.1 Updater software. When using ZoomBrowser EX 6.5.1 on a Windows Vista computer, after installing ZoomBrowser EX 6.5.1 Updater, download ZoomBrowser EX 6.1.1a Updater. In addition, the number of models that are supported by RAW Image Task has not been added since the release of ZoomBrowser EX 6.1.1.
ZoomBrowser EX 6.1.1a Updater can be downloaded separately.
2. To users of EOS DIGITAL/PowerShot G10/PowerShot G11/PowerShot S90/PowerShot SX1 IS (RAW model) cameras:
Users of the following digital SLR cameras are asked to use the Digital Photo Professional software to install ZoomBrowse EX 6.5.1.
The latest version of Digital Photo Professional can be downloaded separately.
3. In addition, the digital SLR cameras cannot be connected with this updater. Users of the digital SLR cameras are asked to use EOS Utility at the same time.
The latest version of EOS Utility can be downloaded separately.
4. To Users of Windows Vista / Windows 7:
Users who purchased Windows Vista for the first time can use this updater to install the application. In this case, please have the CD-ROM (DIGITAL CAMERA Solution Disk) bundled with the products ready.
1)Download and start this updater.
2)Insert the CD-ROM (DIGITAL CAMERA Solution Disk) into the computer's drive.
3)Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Please refer to the following instructions on how to download and install the software.
Check whether ZoomBrowser EX 3.x, 4.x, 5.x or 6.x is already installed on the PC or check whether you have an installation CD that includes ZoomBrowser EX.
1. Download "zb651vistaupd-en.exe" from the download page.
2. Double-click the "zb651vistaupd-en.exe" file.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
(If the User Account Control window appears, follow the on-screen instructions to proceed.)