Changes to PhotoStitch 3.2.4 Updater for Mac OS X
Support added for Mac OS10.6.
1. Supported OSes
Mac OS X v10.4 to v10.6 (Russian is not supported by Mac OS 10.4.)
2. Supported PCs
One of the supported OSes listed above must be pre-installed.
PowerPC G4, G5, or Intel Processor
MacOS 10.4, 10.5: 512 MB or greater
MacOS 10.6: 1 GB or greater
3. Installation Requirements
A previous version of PhotoStitch must be installed.
If a previous version is not installed, have the updater recognize an installation CD that includes PhotoStitch.
If you use PhotoStitch 3.2.4 for Mac OS X in conjunction with ImageBrowser, you will need the v6.4 ( or later) of ImageBrowser.
Please refer to the following instructions on how to download and install the software.
The file to be downloaded is saved as a disk image file.
1. Confirm that a previous version of PhotoStitch is installed. If a previous version is not installed, prepare an installation CD that includes PhotoStitch.
2. Download "psx-upd-3-2-4-25-r3-u01-8l.dmg.gz" from the download page.
3. Extract "psx-upd-3-2-4-25-r3-u01-8l.dmg.gz".
4. Double-click the "Update Installer" icon inside the "PSX_UPD_324" folder.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.