English | Spanish | German | French | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Chinese
Modifications from Ver.2.13.10 to Ver.2.20.10
1. Windows Vista 64-bit edition and Windows 7 64-bit edition have been supported
2. Windows 2000 is not supported.
3. The previous product name "PosterArtist "YYYY (number of year)" has been changed to "PosterArtist" without the year.
4. Printout from Canon printer other than iPF series /W6400/W6400Pg/W8400/W8400Pg and Oce printer became possible.
5. The previous specification that the line thickness of grouped shape (line, rectangle, oval) does not change when the shape is resized has been modified so that the line thickness changes too according to the size after resizing.
Modifications from Ver.2.12.10 to Ver.2.13.10
1. Print settings compatible with [High-Speed Printing] and [Color (Economy)]/[Economy Printing] in driver has become possible. (iPF6000S/8000S)
2. The number of types of scanners (MFP) compatible with QuickCopy has been increased.
*To use the new function, you need to install the following software and firmware:
Printer Driver: Ver.4.40
Media Configuration Tool: Ver.3.3104
Printer Driver: Ver.4.40
Media Configuration Tool: Ver.2.8404
Modifications from Ver.2.10.10 to Ver.2.12.10
1. Windows 7 has been supported.
2. "Canon MX" has been added in the QuickCopy compliant scanner.
Windows 8, English edition
Windows 8 64-bit edition, English edition (Note)
Windows 7, English edition
Windows 7 64-bit edition, English edition (Note)
Windows Vista, English edition
Windows Vista 64-bit edition, English edition
Windows XP Professional/Home Edition, English edition
This updated is intended only for upgrading PosterArtist 2009 Ver.2.10.10/ Ver.2.11.10/ Ver.2.12.10/ Ver.2.13.10
If you are using PosterArtist 2007 (Ver.2.00.00 or Ver.2.00.01), please upgrade to PosterArtist 2008 (Ver.2.02.10) first, then upgrade to PosterArtist 2009 (Ver.2.10.10) prior to performing this update (Ver.2.20.10).
If you are using PosterArtist 2008 (Ver.2.02.10), please upgrade to PosterArtist 2009 (Ver.2.10.10) prior to performing this update (Ver.2.20.10).
Precautions for updating
- Administrator’s authorization is needed to update.
- When running the updater, about 300MB of hard disk is used. Therefore, the system
drive should have more free space than that.
- While running the updater, it may prompt you for the installation CD.
1) Double-click "updater.exe" to start the updater.
2) Follow the instructions on the screen to update.