EOS Utility is an application that brings together all of the functions required to communicate with the camera. Functions for downloading and displaying images, remote shooting, and camera control of each setting when an EOS DIGITAL camera is connected to a computer have been integrated.
EOS Utility 2.10.2 Updater for Mac OS X is software that will install EOS Utility 2.10.2 on your computer or update a previously installed version of EOS Utility to EOS Utility 2.10.2 It is necessary that the previous version of your software have been installed when you use this updater on your computer.
English | Spanish | German | French | Italian | Japanese | Russian | Chinese
Changes for EOS Utility 2.10.2 Updater for Mac OS X;
Supports new lens (EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II)
1. Supported OSes
Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6
Mac OS 10.5.6 users should update it to Mac OS 10.5.8 or later.
2. Supported Computers
Macs with one of the supported OSes installed and that come with USB ports by default.
Macintosh UFS (UNIX File System) format not supported.
- Intel Processor
- 1 GB or greater
3. Installation Requirements
Any of the following are installed: EOS Utility, CameraWindow DSLR
Or, in Mac OS X v10.5/10.6 environments, have the updater recognize the CD-ROM bundled with EOS Digital products (EOS Digital Solution Disk or Digital Camera Solution Disk v2).
- Screen Resolution: 1024x768 pixels or more
- Colors; Approx. 32,000 colors or more
5. Supported Models
EOS Kiss X5 / EOS REBEL T3i / EOS 600D, EOS Kiss X50 / EOS REBEL T3 / EOS 1100D, EOS 60D, EOS Kiss X4 / EOS REBEL T2i / EOS 550D, EOS 7D, EOS-1D Mark IV, EOS Kiss X3 / EOS REBEL T1i / EOS 500D, EOS 5D Mark II, EOS 50D, EOS 40D, EOS Kiss F / EOS REBEL XS / EOS 1000D, EOS Kiss X2 / EOS REBEL XSi / EOS 450D, EOS-1Ds Mark III, EOS-1D Mark III
We have discovered a problem in the connection with cameras when using EOS Utility in Mac OS 10.6.8.
Please do not use EOS Utility if you use Mac OS 10.6.8.
1. Confirm that one of the following applications is installed.
- EOS Utility
If the relevant application is not installed, prepare one of the following installation CD-ROMs.
- EOS DIGITAL Solution Disk
2. Download eu2102X.dmg.zip from the download page. Save the eu2102X.dmg.zip file to a folder of your preference on your computer.
3. Double-click the EU2102X.dmg.zip file. After the file is decompressed, the EU2102X.dmg file is created.
4. Double-click the EU2102X.dmg file. After the file is decompressed, the disc image EU2102OSX is mounted.
5. Double-click the UpdateInstaller file in the EU2102OSX.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation. When installing EOS Utility for the first time, the CD-ROM (EOS DIGITAL Solution Disk) prepared in Step 2 will be required.
7. After the installation is complete, the EOS Utility installer may ask to restart the computer. In this case, restart the computer. If the installation is completed properly, the downloaded file and the EU2102OSX file will not be necessary.